Software Engineer Iii - ui
Country : USA
State : California
County : San Francisco County
Town : San Francisco
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
- Work collaborativelywith the stakeholders, architects, & product team members to implement& deliver front-end focused features to customers with quality.
- Influence andengage actively in continuously improving practices and methodology.
- Display strategicthinking as well as implement and deliver sustainable solutions - keeping aneye towards simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility,performance and re-use.
- Provide technicalexpertise in the areas of engineering, design, testing, implementation, &delivery.
- Identifystandards-based solutions that are appropriate to our environment and driveadoption via mentoring and guiding others who are still developing theirskills.
- Initiateand lead efforts towards organization goals and objectives.
- Understand &experienced in web security, cross-site scripting (XSS).
- Extensive experiencedand go-to expert in the selection, evaluation, development, anddelivery of front-end (UI) based software solutions including testingstrategies, design & architecture, maintenance, and continuous integrationand delivery.
- Experienced inoptimizing for performance & scale - both server-side and front-end.
- Recently worked onNodeJS-based technologies, containerization, cloud platforms.
- Highly keenon accessibility – WCAG 2.0 AA compliance or higher.
- Holds a minimumB.A./B.S in Computer Science or related at an accredited college or university.