sr Analyst - Commercial Finance (Cpd)
Country : USA
State : New York
County : New York County
Town : New York
Category : Finance
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Consolidation of gross-to-net spending for total division, partnering with broader brand and sales finance organization and cross-functional business partners in sales, demand planning, and supply chain.
- Lead month end closing for divisional net sales, ensuring accuracy in expense recognition and balance sheet management for CPD.
- Compile divisional month-end reporting, including inventory, consumption, and sell-in/sell-out analyses. Present month end results, commentary, and flash analysis to VP and SVP Finance.
- Maintain and mange trade fuel checkbook to ensure that actual spending is in-line with authorized targets.
- Manage expense efficiency scorecards to ensure that savings initiatives are closely monitored.
- Assemble key leadership reporting and presentations; assist in ad-hoc requests for global and local leadership.
- Serve as point-person on audit requests, liaising with the team to gather necessary support and documentation.
Sr. Analyst, Commercial Finance (CPD)
This specific role as Sr. Analyst of Commercial Finance is involved in P&L management of gross-to-net spend within the Consumer Products portfolio, a market leader with $3B in sales. This is a highly visible role within CPD. Primary clients of this leader will be divisional SVP finance, brand and account financial controllers, sales leadership, and demand planning. The right candidate will be a well-rounded finance leader with business partnership experience, management of dynamic budgets, ability to navigate the P&L, accounting experience, and robust systems knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA is a plus
- 3-5 years finance experience, preferably within global CPG environment (Commercial, Brand/Marketing experience is a plus)
- Self-starter, ability to think and synthesize data and quickly use data to inform decisions and influence cross functional partners
- Experience in systems including SAP, Trade Promotion Management (TPM) and Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) tools
- Strong budgeting, forecasting and analysis experience required, with previous P&L experience
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills including management presentations
- Strong analytical skills and organization of details
- Proficiency in Microsoft OfficeWe are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.