sr Analyst, Finance (Piscataway Plant)
Country : USA
State : New Jersey
County : Middlesex County
Town : Piscataway
Category : Finance
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Responsible for communication and analysis of daily reporting around material consumption and inventory activity to key stakeholders for commentary. Prepares monthly reporting on activity based on analysis and commentary.
- Responsible for working with Sub-contracting team to ensure that purchase orders for sub-contracting activity are accurate and approved timely.
- Responsible for working with Sub-contracting team to prepare and review monthly reconciliation of sub-contracting inventory. Ensures that differences identified in reconciliations are appropriately analyzed and explained.
- Responsible for reporting progress on inventory cycle counts to key stakeholders.
- Responsible for reporting on invoices that cannot be paid to purchase order owners, as well as working with owners to resolve.
- Prepares monthly journal entries, financial reports, and analyses to assist in the monthly close.
- Analyze monthly financial progress and report variances to management accordingly
- Assists in the preparations of budgets/forecasts.
- Ensure efficient and accurate costing for some product codes.
- Creates specific recommendations for improving inventory management and controls, in compliance with L'Oreal Group Norms.
- Works cross-functionally to educate stakeholders on financial impact of business actions and decisions.
- A minimum of 2 years' work experience (3-5 years' work experience for Sr. level) in an accounting or finance position, manufacturing experience preferred.
- Experience with budgets, expense reports and financial analysis to include trends, comparative evaluations, actual vs. budget, etc.
- Transactional expert in SAP - understand technology and coach operational partners.
- Ability to extract data and have an understanding of relational data base concepts to merge, transfer files to meaningful creation of reports as well as evaluating details to analyze data and create summary of information/trends.
- Knowledge of inventory management and reporting norms.
- Ability to interact effectively with various operational departments and levels of the organization (inside or outside the plant).
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and accounting reporting tools/databases.
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to be clear and concise and to influence and understand their audience.
- Experience in SAP preferred.
- Experience in Power BI a plus. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.