sr. Analyst, Treasury
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Finance
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
FINANCE - NEW YORK, NY
We are looking for a Treasury Sr. Analyst to support the goals of the global Treasury Team on a variety of operational and strategic projects including primary responsibility for US cash management and operations as well as direct cash flow forecasting. The Treasury Analyst must be able to absorb concepts quickly, be self-motivated and detail oriented, have a strong work ethic, have excellent organizational and communication skills, have strong business acumen and be able to perform well both independently, as well as part of a team. THE ROLEIn this role you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Global Treasury team on operational and strategic projects related to cash flow forecasting, working capital management, and capital allocation.
- Managing daily cash operations for all North American entities which include: daily cash positioning, borrowings and investing; funding bank accounts; performing reconciliations; initiating wire transfers; reporting of cash and intercompany loan activity; manage failed payments; prepare cash and debt forecasts.
- Managing over $5B credit facility and bonds including tracking of loan activity, borrowing notices, and payments.
- Administration of bank portals and bank accounts including opening, updating, or closing accounts.
- Providing support and analytics for Coty's hedging strategy; confirm and settle derivative transactions.
- Preparing daily, monthly, and quarterly reporting and analysis, and providing support for Sarbanes Oxley compliance for treasury related activities.
- Working closely with the North American Shared Service Center to support payment and reporting needs and the Amsterdam treasury team to support global treasury initiatives and other global projects.
- Collaborating with the Global Treasurer, Investor Relations team, Tax teams and Divisional Finance teams on projects supporting Coty's bank group, fixed income investor base, rating agencies, and Board of Directors.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business major.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Corporate Treasury, Finance, Accounting, or Audit.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Knowledge of treasury management systems (IT2) and technology a plus.Desirable:
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, maintain and build strong working relationships, multi-task, and operate under tight timelines.
- Have a desire to learn and take on additional responsibilities.
- Motivated by self-improvement with significant opportunities to transition into other areas in Coty's global network.