sr. Apparel Product Line Manager, Run/Train
Country : USA
State : Massachusetts
County : Suffolk County
Town : Boston
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Execute and manage the product process from clear briefs to range launch.
- Provide briefs which give clear product direction and information to development and design partners.
- Manage and execute to designated calendar milestones.
- Meet category financial targets as set by the corporation.
- Analyze and report category business performance on a monthly basis.
- Maintain all of the product information systems as needed.
- Responsible for the presentations of the Performance range, both internally to Puma merchandising and sales, and externally to key retailers / partners.
- Develop and manage an effective working relationship between merchandising, sales, and marketing to effectively plan new product line introductions.
- Travel domestically and internationally to build market / retailer network for consistent product feedback in our key markets.
- Manage and grow one direct report
- 8 + years international Apparel product management experience with top tier international sports company.
- Excellent communication and speaking skills.
- Credible knowledge of international fashion as well as technical consumer trends and market dynamics.
- General knowledge of international retail environment.
- Strong leadership skills, high initiative, high energy, passion, decisiveness, and an eye for detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.