sr Buyer, na Regional Skincare
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Purchasing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
PROCUREMENT - NEW YORK CITY, NY
We are looking for a Category Buyer of Skincare to support the global skincare sourcing strategy, one of the key focus areas for Coty's growth. This position has been created to respond to business needs in terms of enabling innovation via suppliers and stakeholders, providing business continuity planning, fulfilling corporate sustainability ambitions and achieving commercial targets (i.e. bottom line and cash position improvement). The Buyer works collaboratively with the global category lead (GCL) and business stakeholders to commercially and competitively assess the local supply base's capabilities and qualifications for Coty's interests. This candidate will acquire broad understanding of the processes, procedures and systems and is able to use that knowledge to improve efficiency and produce high quality work on problems with cross functional impact. Stakeholder departments include R&D, Initiative Management, Finance, Marketing, Operations & Planning, Legal, Quality, and Sustainability.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
- Qualifications: Master's degree or Bachelor's degree with 3+ years' CPG experience.
- Experience: 2 - 5 years' experience in procurement and/or sourcing related activities. Commercial mind-set, solid communication skills, experience in supplier management and internal stakeholder management.
- Key Skills: Strong organizational skills, experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, quick learner, good mastery of tools, drive for results and logical thinking.
- Fluency in English language spoken and written is a must. Desirable:
- Agile with the ability to work well under pressure. Able to quickly shift and prioritize work.
- Strong team player. Proactive worker with a creative mindset that is excited and driven to find new opportunities within the procurement or external manufacturing category.
- Stay flexible and do the next most important task that must be done even when it is new, unfamiliar and outside the scope of your daily work.
- Result oriented, hands-on individual with solid track record.
- Strong analytical skills and project management capabilities.
- Proven Influencing, Negotiation, Communication and Presentation skills.
- Business Acumen and Interpersonal savvy.