sr. Coordinator, Global E-Commerce Strategy - Calvin Klein
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The Senior Coordinator, Global E-commerce position within the CALVIN KLEIN Consumer Marketing Organization will assist in the execution of global marketing initiatives across our owned .com business with a focus on site experience.
- Assist Director and leadership team in the development of global e-commerce marketing initiatives to support key seasonal/yearly strategic programs
- Partner with global marketing teams to communicate brand consistency, implementing guidelines across all sites
- Ideate and brief site experience improvements based on consumer insights and industry's best practices
- Manage the schedule and prioritization of projects/site updates in partnership with cross functional, regional and internal partners.
- Communicate to internal teams regarding timing for all global ecommerce/mobile projects and asset delivery
- Strategically provide site recommendations through a well-rounded understanding of site metrics and insights
- Coordinate cross-functionally across internal Marketing, Site Content, Buying/ Merchandising, UX teams to review, collaborate and fulfill assigned projects or other e-commerce initiatives through to completion
- Collaborate with external regional stakeholders and creative agency partners to foster and fulfill assigned projects or other branded initiatives through to completion
- Manage and track performance for all assigned projects, and keeping manager informed of all recommendations and changes as such
- Contribute to cross-functional ad-hoc report requests to communicate performance results all assigned programs and/or sub-brand initiatives
- Help with managing creative and agency partners
- Leverage tactics such as search engine optimization, site content and other levers to further increase site visibility, promote an omni-channel customer experience in order to enhance the consumer's connection with the brand and business
- Execute on strategic SEO recommendations across all areas that impact SEO, including technical, structural, content and link authority
- Keep the team abreast of the latest updates through weekly industry updates, providing recommendations on new best practices and innovative opportunities.
Education: Bachelor's Degree Required
- Experience with web platform management, with a deep understanding of the competitive landscape, both globally and regionally.
- Active participation in a wide variety of digital activities
- Strong communications skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, creative environment with team members at all levels.
- Resourceful and proactive, with strong organizational/project management skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Analytical, with the ability to provide strategic recommendations based on data.
- Ability to quickly absorb the spirit of the CALVIN KLEIN aesthetic.
- High proficiency in Powerpoint, Word, Excel and Google Drive suite.
- Experience with ecommerce publishing, analytics and other marketing tools.
- Experience with Brightedge a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics a plus.