sr Director, Global Manufacturing - Air
Country : USA
Town : PORTLAND
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
As the Sr Director Global Manufacturing you will lead the following responsibilities:
- Create a global enterprise network for Lean/Continuous Improvement manufacturing, maintenance and facilities
- Drive Continuous Improvement (CI) and Lean at all sites
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with Engineering, Quality, Supply Chain, GSM, Nike Categories and NXT
- Commercialize new footwear innovations in the most sustainable and efficient manner while optimizing delivery on growth demands
- Maintain a robust talent strategy to attract, develop, and retain top diverse talent. Create destination in AIR MI Supply Chain to incubate accelerating talent
The position has management responsibility for a large dollar budget with an organization of approximately 160 employees including the following functions:
- Continuous Improvement/Lean
- Technical Training
- BA/MS preferred in Business, Supply Chain, Operations, Finance, Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years' relevant work experience in Manufacturing, Demand, Supply Chain or Logistics functions with comprehensive experience as a business or process leader or industry expert.
- Must have an expert understanding of Lean manufacturing.
- Excellent presentation and high-profile communication skills.
- Proven leadership and team management skills, with teams of 30-100+ employees over multiple locations, preferred.
- Strong financial acumen including exposure to budget responsibility in previous positions.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of the time.
- Overseas experience is a plus.