sr. Director HR Business Partner
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Denton County
Town : Denton
Category : Human Resources
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Our Sr. Director, Human Resources leads a team of HRBPs and partners closely with business leaders to shape the HR strategy for the Distribution organization to achieve their strategic plans. This senior HR role position also collaborates closely with others within the HR Leadership team, and HR functional centers of expertise to develop and deliver integrated HR services and programs for the Distribution organization. This role, over time, could expand to support other aspects of the organization.
- Serve as coach, counsel and adviser to people managers, HR Business partners and business leaders to drive development of leadership and talent capability and competencies as well as assuring associate engagement and inclusion for organization effectiveness.
- Champion associate engagement through assuring effective communication, culture, associate value proposition, and diversity and inclusion in workplace.
- In collaboration with HR functions and HR leader peers, develop and deploy HR and Human Capital strategies, policies, programs and services that scale and enable current business needs and prepare the business for the future.
- Participate as member of HR leadership team to provide insights and drive enterprise-wide human resources objectives, initiatives and projects.
- Develop and manage the department/cost center's operating budget.
- Determine course of action for associate relations issues at all levels in alignment with organization values, policies, guidelines and governance standards.
- Talent Management programs are aligned with human capital needs within business segments and relative to broader organization's strategy
- Effective leadership of associate relation issues and compliance to policies
- Lead projects and HR initiatives to build the overall HR functions capabilities
- Lead, coach and develop HR team members to build and foster a high performing, results driven HR team.
- Maintain strong relationships with executive leadership serving as HR and talent expert.
- Maintain strong relationships across functional and business partner HR team.
- Develop and maintain external partner relationships to support community involvement, industry involvement, candidate pipeline development and HR thought leadership
- Hands-on knowledge of the unique demands of customer-centric businesses is required.
- Retail, Distribution, or other relevant business experience would be ideal.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources management, or a related field.
- Must have minimum of three years at the HR senior management or executive level in an organization.
- Special skills which are required include; business acumen, strategic planning, organizational assessment, highly developed leadership and interpersonal skills abilities
- Multi-site/Multi State Experience required
- Travel required as part of the role
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.