sr. HR Generalist
Country : USA
State : Wisconsin
County : Kenosha County
Town : Kenosha
Category : Human Resources
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Located at our global headquarters in Kenosha, WI (near Milwaukee, WI and Chicago, IL), the Sr. HR Generalist position partners with business leaders to deliver outstanding support on talent management strategy, including program design and execution that directly relates to business objectives. Working collaboratively with a variety of departments, the Sr. HR Generalist enjoys being an active contributor on a fun, fast-paced team for a world-renown brand!
- Provide HR support and guidance for assigned business unit or leader.
- Manage key HR initiatives and projects directly related to business objectives in order to build the Jockey culture and serve as a change agent throughout.
- Support employee experience efforts that drive attraction and retention, specializing in performance management.
- Develop training & development programs as well as facilitate leadership training.
- Provide policy guidance and interpretation and revise as needed.
- Seek and evaluate opportunities for improvement to processes for operational efficiency.
- Work collaboratively with HR team to create organizational design with compensation strategy.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable federal and state employment laws and new regulations.
- Collaborate with the Senior HR Manager - HRBP and HR Generalists for continuity of HR approach.
- Talent Management experience
- Training and Development experience
- MS Office proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PHR or SPHR preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated ability to build consultative, collaborative relationships with managers and co-workers at all levels.
- Sound knowledge of HR laws and regulations
In return for your expertise, Jockey offers a competitive and comprehensive flexible benefits package which includes Medical/Dental/ Life/Vision, 401(k), educational support, paid Volunteerism program, fitness club discounts, onsite health & wellness programs, generous employee discounts, a business casual work environment, summer hours, a challenging work environment, and exciting career growth opportunities!
Jockey International, Inc., and its subsidiaries, provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures.