sr. IT Manager HR/Payroll Solutions
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Denton County
Town : Denton
Category : IT - Web
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
"At Sally Beauty Holdings, we find beauty in diversity. Our inclusivity and self-expression are what fuel our innovation and growth. You are welcome here, and you can thrive here. We find beauty in YOU. Join us."
Our Sr. IT Manager HR/Payroll Solutions role will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of Oracle HCM HR and Payroll systems and the surrounding integration and reporting environment within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. The position will also manage a staff designated to support the applications and computing needs for which it is responsible. The position will directly and indirectly supervise the implementation and maintenance of new and existing applications and computing needs as assigned.
- Actively align with business and IT partners to prioritize needs and maximize system functionality to contribute to organizational strategy and governing compliance standards. Specific functional area focus will include Human Resources, Payroll, Benefits, and Partner Integration.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising performance with a strong focus on development and succession planning.
- Implement new technologies and enhancements in alignment with defined company strategies and with strict adherence to defined project management procedures. Oversee multiple, concurrent projects which can be large and/or complex
- Coordinate with PMO to modify procedures as needed to maximize effectiveness and controls.
- Oversee, control and evaluate operations of assigned applications and computer systems, following policies and practices as defined for system access, testing, change management, and advancement to production. Continuously evaluate policies and practices for improvement opportunities to meet best in class standards.
- Contribute to creating the annual department budget and ensure cost effectiveness of all assigned activities.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes to ensure security of data, network access and backup systems of assigned areas in compliance with defined IT Security policies and practices.
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Ability to manage personnel supported by formal supervisory experience.
- Experience with Oracle HCM SaaS software solutions preferred
We offer a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match. In addition, associates of Sally Beauty may take advantage of our in house salon with complementary services, an onsite Sally Beauty Store with 30% merchandise discount and a gourmet cafe.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.