sr. IT Service Delivery Manager
Country : USA
State : Kentucky
County : Boone County
Town : Hebron
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.
About the Job
- You will work in 24X7 distribution environment based in Hebron, Kentucky (Cincinnati area) that will directly manage a variety of services as well as working with support organizations in the provision of other services.
- Manage and train warehouse IT support team leading them to achieve a stronger knowledge of the business and warehouse applications.
- You will provide facility leadership and associates with information technology support services, including on-site departmental consulting; review and institute cost analysis studies, communicate about overall project schedule, specific status updates for major projects and technical support/enhancements of facility applications. Maintain SLA for systems support and floor support.
- You will oversee the implementation of software applications to meet client needs. Coordinate conversion testing, system upgrades, and production cutover of new application methods. Perform and coordinate post-installation validation.
- You will manage software installation and maintenance: Coordinate with service providers and facility management.
- You will manage hardware maintenance and troubleshooting: Hardware development and installation: Coordinate efforts for software and hardware installation to achieve facility goals.
- Determine the type of maintenance and troubleshooting needs for services, negotiate contracts with vendors to provide services and oversee internal units that provide services.
- You will oversee the design and evaluation of information technology systems and architecture in area of responsibility.
- You will assess need for project teams, establish teams based on mission, determine leadership and evaluate results; coordinate direction among teams.
- 7+ years of experience in distribution IT systems
- 5+ years of experience leading teams of support and development resources
- 5+ years technical experience with WMS packaged software (Manhattan preferred)
- 3+ years of experience with conveyor or system controls for material handling automation