sr. Manager Business Process - Pvh Corp
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
PVH leverages a diversified portfolio of brands. This includes Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, and our Heritage Brands. The Senior Manager Speed is a key contributor to develop, analyze, measure, optimize and document Speed models/processes across the Supply organization.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Document, implement, and maintains current & future business process projects.
- Maintains process repository & encourages reuse
- Work with process teams to identify risk & benefits of process changes
- Facilitate process for implementation to Supply
- Monitors the results of improvement projects and publishes audit report.
- Lead/Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timelines are maintained & milestones are achieved
- Delegate & empower cross functional teams to achieve business goals through process adherence
- Continuous improvement of business processes and managing the team during the transition periods
- Map "as is" and future-state business processes, analyze gaps, and provide recommended solutions
- Resolve potential and actual cross functional issues that affect the process and the organization
- Ability to facilitate business process, monitors, and provides feedback to cross functional associates working toward business goals.
- Improve business processes through tools, metrics, and dashboard reporting to enable decision making.
- Communicate internally with PVH Supply SIO Community (central, embedded, & other), PVH Supply Brand and business teams as well as global leveraged team
- Communicate externally with PVH vendor partners and outside consultants as needed
- Project management, PMP certification is an asset
- Work experience with global teams is recommended
- Proven ability to multitask effectively and focus on multiple efforts at once
- Education: University/College degree or prior work experience preferred.
- Practical experience of documenting & mapping business processes
- Knowledge of relevant business process standards, modeling, and simulation tools.
- Strong documentation & presentation skills
- Strong organizational and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team
- Ability to influence others cross-functionally, including senior leadership
- Strong ability to create positive intent and encourage positive outlook during times of change and uncertainty.