sr. Manager Digital Operations - Sally
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Denton County
Town : Denton
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Serve as front line for digital commerce operations to support delivery of an optimal experience for customers. Monitor customer satisfaction, and collaborate closely across Ecommerce, Digital Product, IT, Supply Chain, and Customer Service teams. Contribute to building a high performance, operational team and best in class Ecommerce site.
- Serve as daily liaison between Ecommerce, Digital Product and IT teams to respond to, escalate, and resolve customer issues across the website and post-order experience.
- Work closely with customer service to troubleshoot and ensure timely resolution of operating issues. This includes communication across key internal stakeholders.
- Monitor customer feedback to identify opportunities to resolve immediately or in future builds.Monitor daily order flow and collaborate closely with supply chain and IT teams to ensure timely delivery of packages and flow-through of sales.
- Collaborate with Cybersource partners to ensure proper management of customer expectations.
- Represent Ecommerce operations in daily stand-ups, regular meetings with Product and IT teams, and ecommerce sales reviews.
- Participate in QA for all product site launches for accuracy and speed.
- Ensure coordination across Digital product, IT, and Ecommerce teams for builds and upgrades that impact key applications.
- Maintain standard web reports and dashboards; analyze performance and effectiveness, provide regular communication to leadership on status updates.
- Lead creation of analytics regarding operational performance.
- 5-7 years related ecommerce experience preferably with a multi-channel retailer
- Knowledge of E-Commerce platforms and functionality such as Demandware, Cybersource, Baazarvoice, Edgecase, iSeries
Our culture links actions to results with a Can-Do Attitude that always puts our customers' and stylists' needs first. We work together, acting as one and holding ourselves accountable to deliver the best possible results. As innovators in the beauty industry, we emphasize open communication, always seeking new approaches and fostering professional growth.
We acknowledge that every team player makes a difference, and it is our shared vision and positive culture that unites us.
We offer a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and 401(K) along with a free on-site salon, a Sally's store, on-site gourmet café and discounted dry cleaning.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.