sr. Manager, Ecommerce Customer Journey
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Stuart Weitzman is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation and inclusivity.
- Lead digital customer experience initiatives reinforcing and advancing our data-driven approach to maximize conversion.
- Make digital decisions that are rooted in data- leveraging analytics, A/B testing and an understanding of customer needs/trends, to assess current Stuart Weitzman experiences.
- Lead 3rd party vendor management through a vast understanding of capabilities and ability to create best in class customer experiences on site.
- Partner closely with the Tapestry Digital and IT teams to leverage capabilities and maximize strategy across the parent company.
- Define and execute the on-site personalization strategy.
- Deep understanding of the SW customer and digital experience to develop and execute A/B testing learning agenda
- Drive product development roadmap balancing the brand priorities with key digital enhancements in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Strong collaboration with digital marketing team to create a cohesive experience across all digital platforms.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of internal systems and platform capabilities.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in Ecommerce Website and/or Product Management and on digital products, fashion ecommerce experience preferred.
- A strong understanding of current technologies and standards and how the digital ecosystem is evolving.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) platform experience preferred.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft office applications, including intermediate capabilities with Excel.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics a plus.
- Ability to think end-to-end from both the customer and business perspective and position solutions with consideration for impact on all relevant business operations as a whole.
- Executive-level communication skills and the ability to use storytelling and conceptual narratives to drive change and influence at all levels
- Proven leadership skills that inspire collaboration, innovative thinking, and clear decisions.
- Familiarity with and interest in user experience, ecommerce trends, third party products and industry best practices.
- Strong problem solving skills - ability to understand customer needs, identify opportunities and deliver solutions for continuous improvement.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex or technical content in a convincing way to non-technical audiences.
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.