sr. Manager, Ecommerce Membership- Retail
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to.....
- Lead the e-commerce strategy for retail Coach membership program, driving recruitment, retention and omni-channel purchase behavior
- Partner closely with Outlet membership lead to build a seamless multichannel program experience across Retail + Outlet, with strategic alignment + differentiation factors
- Be a leader across the internal organization to influence membership strategies across internal ecommerce team, omni buying, marketing, product, UX, creative, and more
- Continuously refine and evolve the membership experience, across areas including but not limited to exclusive experiences, personalized promotions and perks, and omnichannel integration, based on customer insights and best practice
- Responsible for evolution of 360/ end to end on site experience for membership launches
- Harness data driven led decisions to identify and recommend changes in customer journey across all channels to drive membership signups and improve membership experience
- Partner with UX, web production and digital operations to regularly identify program enhancements and innovations across omni customer membership experience
- Create and deliver actionable weekly, quarterly and ad hoc performance reporting on membership program and other digital initiatives; partner with marketing and finance on incrementality and evaluation of program rewards
- Maintain robust competitive intelligence and pulse on digital trends to ensure program remains at the forefront of innovation
The accomplished individual will possess...
- BA or BS degree preferred
- 7+ years of e-commerce experience required
- Passion for innovation and technology
- Experience developing a membership program a must
- Experience in a startup a plus
- Strong track record in delivering on results and driving business strategies
- Exceptional ability to adapt to changing priorities and react with appropriate sense of urgency
- Team-oriented with ability to interact with partners across the organization at all levels; ability to negotiate and influence peers and members of cross-functional team.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; comprehensive understanding of retail math.
- Strong listening, written and exceptional oral communication skills.
- Must have strong Excel skills; Google Analytics experience required, Demandware experience a plus.
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.