sr Manager, Executive Recruiting
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Dallas County
Town : Dallas
Category : Human Resources
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Maintain complete ownership for each executive search assigned to you, while also staying up to date on other active assignments within the team
- Drive corporate Diversity and Belonging initiatives to impact our diverse hiring needs and strategies
- Set up and facilitate initial conversations with corporate leaders to determine the parameters of each executive search. Coordinate conversations with hiring team including potential staff and lateral associates who will be a part of the search process.
- Coordinate with hiring team on what the exact hiring process and timelines will look like. Ensure that all proposed interviewers are aware of their part and need.
- Work with hiring team and HR to confirm job description. Coordinate external postings of the job description on LinkedIn and multiple other job sites.
- Initiate research to identify target organizations and candidates. Initiate identification of qualified candidates based on extensive research. Commence communication via emails, LinkedIn messaging/InMails and telephone calls.
- Work with retained and contingent executive search firms while focusing on vendor management and successful recruitment outcomes
- Drive diversity and inclusion initiatives associated with the executive recruiting process and hiring strategies and initiatives
- Provide on-demand recruiting updates and reporting with executive leadership on the overall health of executive recruiting to include: tracking recruitment cost, candidate flow, time to offer, time to fill metrics and diverse candidate slates
- Arrange in-depth initial candidate interviews to asses background, compensation and fit for the role.
- Work with the Candidate Care Specialist(s) to coordinate hiring team interviews. Make sure all parties are prepped and ready for the interviews.
- Keep continuous and positive interaction with candidates to make sure they are aware of their place in the process and how things are progressing.
- Orchestrate an organized presentation of hiring team feedback to all required hiring partners for final decisions.
- As the candidate progresses to final stages, cover benefits, start date, org design, and all relevant parts with the candidate.
- Upon approval, coordinate offer letter and verbally release to candidate. Coordinate with HR upon acceptance of offer.
- Move the candidate through the offer letter process by partnering with HR and HRIS. Talent Acquisitions will handle the process through background check. HR will coordinate technology requirements.
- Appropriately close out the search by coordinating with relevant rejected candidates.
- Create and maintain LinkedIn project folders of prospective candidates.
- Preserve highly organized tracking metrics.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
At least 7+ years of experience in an Executive Search capacity at a respected executive recruitment firm
At least 3+ years in a public or private company in an executive Recruitment/Talent Acquisitions role
Possess a highly professional and outgoing personality with the ability to work at the C suite level
Strong communication to all levels of an organization
Ability to source high level candidates in a confidential manner
Skills in staffing/recruiting project management with the ability to meet deadlines and achieve goals