sr. Manager, HR Shared Services
Country : USA
State : Wisconsin
County : Kenosha County
Town : Kenosha
Category : Human Resources
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Jockey has a long history of designing high-quality, innovative products, all starting with the crafting of superior wool socks for lumberjacks.
In the U.S., Jockey operates retail outlet stores along with a robust catalog and e-commerce business under its Direct to Consumer unit. Likewise, Jockey has dominant market positions in partner countries like India, South Africa, and Australia/New Zealand.
The fuel for Jockey's growth continues to be a stream of differentiated and innovative products. Jockey's legacy of innovation began in 1934 with the introduction of the first men's brief.
Jockey's culture reflects the values of our ownership. At Jockey, success is achieved through hard work, mutual respect, and offering consumers products with striking quality from a brand they trust. Jockey associates and Jockey products are the genuine article.
This is an exciting opportunity for an HR professional with a strong acumen for business, technology, and project/program management.
Located at our global headquarters in Kenosha, WI (near Milwaukee, WI and Chicago, IL), this role ensures that accurate and timely employee life cycle processes are followed, and that employee master data is accurate for the functions or businesses supported. This position focuses on stakeholder management as well as ongoing maintenance and continuous process improvement of current / future HR processes and works on special projects within the business.
Please note: this is not a remote position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage continuous improvement projects related to process design, streamlining, automation, risk mitigation, improved customer experience and other operational enhancements.
- Partner with HR leaders and Jockey's HR Communications team to ensure that HR Operations initiatives are supported with change management activities.
- Develop goals and track performance against key indicators, assess departmental performance, and develop and implement process improvements or enhancements.
- Manage a team that provides HR support, payroll, HRIS, and data analysis and reporting to the HR Business Partners, managers, and employees.
- Ensure compliance within our HR functions and that team and programs operate within the guidelines of federal, state, and company policies and regulatory requirements
- Comprehensive payroll knowledge to help guide payroll tax practice and payroll infrastructure
- Set strategies that improve services, efficiencies, and seek continuous improvement.
- Lead all HRIS implementations and enhancements.
- Manage and administer project management support for the HR function.
- Renegotiate or re-evaluate vendors in search of opportunities for cost-savings. Manages 3rd party vendor relationships and ensures all 3rd party systems, processing & comprehensive services meet and/or exceed agreed upon compliance and service levels.
- Support other HR functions, such as Total Rewards and Employee Relations, as needed.
- Create visibility to work process flow and report out to cross functional business leaders
- Minimum 7 years of previous HR supervisory experience with increasing responsibility, including leading teams.
- Bachelor's degree in business disciplines or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years payroll/HR systems experience required. UltiPro experience preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrated success driving improvements in employee information processes/systems.
- Strong knowledge of federal, state and local labor and employment laws, including all federal reporting requirements (pay practices, taxes, EEO-1, AAP, etc.)
- Strategic mindset with a willingness to be hands on and ensure operational excellence.
- Demonstrated strong communication/interpersonal & facilitation skills across all levels of an organization, including C-Suite; ability to manage by influence.
Jockey offers employees:
- Full-time employment with competitive salary and benefits (including medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation and holidays)
- A consistent first shift, weekday work schedule
- Onsite health & wellness programs and generous employee discounts
- Fashion-forward, business casual work environment (Jeans are ok!)
- 40 hours per year of paid volunteer time
- PTO/shut down the week between Christmas and New Year's
In return for your expertise, JOCKEY offers a unique opportunity for on-the-job training, fitness club discounts, onsite health & wellness programs, generous employee discounts, a business casual work environment, and a challenging work environment! Follow us on LinkedIn and stay connected!
Founded in 1876, Jockey International, Inc. is a privately held, family-owned company with headquarters in Kenosha, WI. Started by Rev. Samuel T. Cooper as a sock company to serve lumberjacks of the day, the company has expanded into one of the most well-known apparel brands around the world. Today, Jockey products are sold in more than 145 countries. Jockey is committed to quality and innovation, and the passionate pursuit to satisfy the human need for comfort continues to be the company's hallmark. Visit Jockey.com to experience the quality and craftsmanship of the Original American Underwear brand.