sr. Manager Inventory Control
Country : USA
State : South Carolina
County : Spartanburg County
Town : Spartanburg
Category : Finance
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Create, sustain and govern inventory control metrics and reports to support the business requirements and play a key role in business process design and improvement and ensure that they are successfully executed.
- Drive key inventory improvement initiatives to develop best practices and provide data driven insight and resolution recommendations across the NAM network.
- Oversee changes in existing and/or new systems to confirm FTZ standards are followed, and established procedures are maintained.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to implement and evolve supply chain solutions that meet business objectives in terms of profitability, service improvement, and business growth.
- Minimum of seven years relevant work experience and/or training
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.