sr Manager of Strategic Sourcing Strategy & Planning
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Build and lead multiyear vendor/ sourcing/ capacity planning and RM strategies by product group that provide competitive advantage in capabilities, capacity, costing/duty-value, and lead-times for NA
- Strong knowledge of macro-economic environment, including trade policy and tariffs and associated impact to the business and partner with cross functional leads to offset negative impact in rolling strategic updates and lead go forward opportunities.
- Drive value through strategy, lead projects and initiatives, and unlock future opportunities and competitive advantages
- Help create the framework, metrics, data visibility, and internal team collaboration to enhance supplier collaboration.
- Proactively manage cross- functional alignment and communication flows, including implementation of strategies that maximize supplier and financial performance.
- Works with NA Supply SVP, VP SSP and RM Strategy to develop and socialize strategy and key initiatives across Business Units.
- Partner closely with cross functional teams, including VP NA Strategy , BU Supply teams, Data and Analytics team, L1/2 vendors, etc., to execute strategies, Supply Power Plan, evolve manufacturing practices, and deliver impactful solutions across the value chain.
- Leverage and liaise across the corporation to create partnerships, drive alignment, and achieve results.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- Action-oriented and results driven
- Strategic agility
- Relationship building
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Ability to build effective global teams
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company
- Leadership capabilities to drive change
- Access to an extensive network of contacts and relationships
- Ability to drive projects to successful completion