sr. Manager, Opi Brand Marketing
Country : USA
State : California
County : Los Angeles County
Town : Los Angeles
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Lead base business strategy, management and new products go-to-market for the OPI nail business, which is a $150+M business and has huge growth potential and is a top priority & focus area for the COTY Professional Beauty NA organization.
- Responsible for leading OPI new product launches & marketing efforts in the North America market, including the development and introduction of marketing & commercial plans, go-to-market strategy and in market support. Create and gain alignment on annual marketing plan and ensure delivery of the objectives outlined in this plan.
- Develop and execute marketing vision, strategies and tactics for existing and new products within the professional nail category, including sell-in materials, advertising, PR and influencer marketing, digital content on owned channels and supporting top customer execution.
- Lead annual pricing strategy and execution across base business and new items.
- Own total brand media strategy, execution, agency relationship, performance reporting and ongoing optimization.
- Partner with Global New Product Development & Supply Chain/Planning to ensure that all programs & initiatives developed meet the required timelines and market requirements.
- Manage brand budget within corporate processes and procedures.
- Create and gain approval on P&Ls for initiatives launch plans & promotional programs with adherence to margin targets.
- Handles related duties and assignments as necessary.
OPI Sr. Brand Manager
NA Professional Beauty, Calabasas, CA
Use bullet points to describe the candidate you are looking for, including education and other qualifications, depth of experience, key skills, languages, ability to travel etc.
- Detail Oriented: Ability to take in and organize multiple inputs, data points and action items, and simplify to deliver a plan while ensuring accuracy and sufficient depth of information.
- Business Data Analytics: Make recommendations based on data, including costs, Net Revenue, Margins, ROI, digital media and social media metrics and trends.
- Organized Self-Starter: Comfortable working across teams and functions, able to drive focus, collaborative inputs and agreement to a plan.
- Leadership: Ability to engage and lead a multi-functional team with focus on delivering results.
- Resourceful team player: Able to juggle multiple tasks and projects, prioritizing critical work and being accountable for results.
- Clear communication skills: Critical to drive clear communication, both written and verbal, across a multi-functional team that spans geographies.
- B.S. In Business Administration, Marketing or Communications
- 2-3 Years related experience is Marketing or Business Administration support
- Comfortable operating in Microsoft Office Suite.Desirable:
- Masters in Business Administration
- Ability to assimilate concepts and processes quickly and drive follow ups to closure
- Multi-Lingual - Specifically English + French, Spanish or Vietnamese
- Interest or experience in Beauty products or services category