sr. Manager, Personalization & Optimization
Country : USA
Town : NEW YORK
Category : IT - Web
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Defined by inclusivity rather than exclusivity, Tapestry embraces the exploration of individuality and invests in helping you grow personally and professionally. Every individual in our global house has the opportunity to make an impact, learn and be part of our growing and unique story.
At Tapestry, we have the freedom to express ourselves and run with our best ideas across Coach, Kate Spade New York, and Stuart Weitzman. We share a profound belief in both our individual and collective potential, and know that with hard work and dedication, anything is possible.
This Site Optimization team is responsible for the implementation, strategy, and best practice application of A/B testing, data governance, site optimization, and optimization tool management. The team enables product, IT, brand marketing, and ecommerce teams by creating and facilitating strategic tests and optimization, following a highly focused roadmap and schedule.
The team works closely with Product, Digital IT, DataLabs and Brand Merchandising, Ecommerce, and Marketing teams to synthesize customer data, advanced data science, merchandising strategies, and marketing execution and develop/manage a testing and optimization roadmap.
The Senior Optimization Manager will lead the delivery and schedule of Tapestry's personalization and optimization schedule. They will be responsible for developing the technology and process approach to create and communicate an effective roadmap and calendar of deliverables across all site optimization efforts. This role will be commercially-focused with an eye on site performance and creating optimizations that will improve RPV and conversions across all Tapestry sites. This leader will be responsible for understanding competing and cooperative calendars across Tapestry business, including the centralized Digital COE, IT, and Brand Marketing/CRM, and Creative teams.
- Define the communication strategy for all testing calendars and optimization efforts
- Project manage all site optimization tickets in coordination with IT, Product, Creative, and other stakeholders
- Refine processes to efficiently facilitate testing and optimization efforts at scale
- Coordinate the testing calendar in coordination with all other calendars of efforts across Tapestry teams
- Identify, assess, and communicate brand pain points in order to improve processes, modernize the digital experience, and create engaging customer touchpoints
- Analyze and report on team efforts and metrics to improve efficiencies and scale of work across teams
- Work hands-on in testing and optimization tools and data analysis platforms
- Coordinate and assist on experimentation QA and UAT
- Summarize and communicate site optimization findings across the broader organization
- 3+ years of A/B testing experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly organized
- Experience with project management tools such as JIRA, Asana, Confluence, or similar
- Familiarity with Agile project management
- Must be highly collaborative and the ability to work as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.