sr Manager, Product Management, Platform, Digital Commerce
Country : USA
State : California
County : San Francisco County
Town : San Francisco
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
- Develop a strategy for the shared micro services based infrastructure underpinning all digital experiences across eCommerce, and performance marketing technology; analytics and data stacks; Mobile front-end stack and experimentation tools.
- Partner with a team of front-end and back-end engineers to scale a custom built eCommerce platform infrastructure.
- Establish a strategy to improve site performance through new architectural approaches and monitoring tools
- Own the technical roadmap for one or more eCommerce systems from implementation of new systems to maintenance of existing systems across third-party integrations and internal builds
- Ensure strong measurement and quantitative understanding of services - opportunities, benefits achieved, customer pain points.
- Helps groom and provide guidance to other passionate product managers in the team.
- Serves as product thought leader, go to person, and motivator on cross-functional teams during the lifecycle of product development of the area(s) of ownership.
- Delivers software incrementally, on schedule and within budget.
- Partners with cross functional team.
- Works with business and other Product teams to develop or modify processes, supporting post-launch change management efforts, as needed
- Conducts analysis to measure the results of feature deployments to quantify the business benefit/impact, and identify further business opportunities
- Manages multiple, concurrent projects in various phases of ideation, execution, or delivery
- Identifies new opportunities and develop technology solutions that drive value for Gap Inc., including:
- Gathering input from our customers and internal and external sources
- Justifying and prioritizing roadmaps, development initiatives and expenditures
- Analyzing competitors and market trends
- Evaluating new technologies
- Demonstrated technical acumen; ability to influence and debate solutions with technical team members, to understand technology solutions and potential tradeoffs and to represent technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Data-driven mindset and track record of owning, managing and optimizing API KPI's
- Ideally, the candidate would have experience in at least three or more of the following areas : Product Catalog, Search , Offers/Pricing, Checkout, Profile, mobile payments or Loyalty.
- Demonstrated leadership of direct and/or indirect teams.
- Ability to work independently with "make it happen" attitude; able to successfully operate in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity; self-starter and quick learner; calm and efficient under pressure
- Be versatile and be able to prioritize/handle multiple initiatives in a fast paced environment with tough deadlines
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented; proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Agile, Lean or other iterative development processes