sr. Manager, Site Innovation & Operations
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
This individual will require a track record of influencing high-performing cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment to drive business impact and customer-centric transformation. This role reports to the VP, NA Outlet eCommerce.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to.....
- Establish the roadmap for the coachoutlet.com innovation playbook- leaning into key collaborations, product drops, commercial holidays coupled with customer centric goals to define long term goals and vision
- Champion and drive the vision and strategy for personalized digital experiences and capabilities for coachoutlet.com
- Identify, assess, and prioritize initiatives that solve pain points, modernize and differentiate the digital experience, and create inspiring customer journeys that drive conversion and retention online
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams across the organization -including digital product, stores, marketing, creative, customer analytics, IT, finance, etc.-as well as with external partners and vendors to incubate and scale new and enhanced opportunities
- Partner with site experience team to integrate all testing, pilots and launches into broader site calendar, ensuring alignment with overall site strategies and business objectives
- Continually define, prioritize, and pivot roadmap based on results, customer insights, and collaborations with digital product and marketing teams
- Lead a team of two direct reports; continuously identifying opportunities to streamline ways of working to ensure team and processes remain agile and nimble
- Create and deliver actionable long term customer insights dashboards to evaluate effectiveness of pilots and new launches; synthesizing complexity, presenting clear recommendations and bringing forth insights
- Maintain robust competitive intelligence and pulse on digital trends to ensure CoachOutlet.com remains at the forefront of innovation
The accomplished individual will possess...
- BA or BS degree preferred
- 7+ years of e-commerce experience required
- Creative and strategic thinker with demonstrated success driving innovation from vision to execution and delivering tangible business results
- Deep understanding of customer journeys with proven ability to transform customer needs into actionable product roadmaps and requirements
- Passion for innovation and technology
- Strong track record in delivering on results and driving new business strategies
- Exceptional ability to adapt to changing priorities and react with appropriate sense of urgency
- Entrepeneurial spirit who is energized by building best in class customer experiences
- Team-oriented with ability to interact with partners across the organization at all levels; ability to negotiate and influence peers and members of cross-functional team.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; comprehensive understanding of retail math.
- Strong listening, written and exceptional oral communication skills
- Experience working amongst multiple third party partnerships concurrently
- Must have strong Excel skills; Google Analytics experience required, Demandware experience a plus
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.