sr. Manager, Trade Marketing - Global Opi
Country : USA
State : California
County : Los Angeles County
Town : Los Angeles
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Build Trade Marketing strategies across the retail nail category.
- Design the Go To Market for any initiative + base business. (Where to play, How to win) for affiliates and distributors.
- Collaborate with Global Marketing to activate any initiative.
- Collaborate with the markets across the World to understand their needs and build Fit To Win plans.
- Collaborate with the supply chain to master forecast/availability.
- Master and implement all customer FFU requirements into the planning process
- Analyze retail initiatives and promotional forecasts for business sufficiency and trends.
- Provide initiative performance updates to Global Marketing post launch
- Track performance of initiatives against KPI's or comparable benchmarks. Consolidate performance and report to key stakeholders
- Competitive analysis: being an expert of the category in the top markets to identify biggest opportunities and risks and hare the best practices.
- Channel SPOC for any markets and distributors.
- Collaborate with all necessary internal and external departments (Brand, Sales, Finance, Product Supply and Customer Service)
- Working in an international environment.
SENIOR TRADE MARKETING MANAGER, OPI
COTY PROFESSIONAL BEAUTY | LOS ANGELES, CA (CALABASAS)
Trade Marketing is a Commercial Department, embedded in the brands, whose top line mission is to:
- Build and implement Trade marketing strategies across the Retail nail category
- Steer and monitor market performance
- Build channel specific category strategy
- Be the voice TO the markets, OF the markets
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empleo
- Bachelor's degree (Business Administration, Marketing or similar discipline)
- Experience of 5+ years in different sales position in the beauty industry.
- Great understanding of retail: pricing, promotion, merchandising.
- Highly detailed with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Proficient computer knowledge: Microsoft Office, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to think big picture, but also drill down to the details, planning, facilitation, problem analysis/solving, decision making, solution oriented
- The ability to be creative, business savvy, originality, intuition, open-minded
- Experience with work-flow structuring, monitoring, quickly developing category & product expertise
- Leadership qualities likemotivating and influencing others, strong cross-functional coordination and leadership, autonomy, collaboration, initiative, flexibility and adaptability, communication, sensitivity, objectivity, integrity, dependability, impact, tenacity.
- Ability to work well under timing pressure
- Knowlegde of the nail category is a strong +.