sr. Product Manager, Innovation
Country : USA
State : California
County : San Francisco County
Town : San Francisco
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
A company doesn't last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values. We employ more than 17,000 people around the world - supporting great brands, including Levi's®, Dockers® and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to innovation, creativity and collaboration. Put simply, if you're looking for a new opportunity, this is a great place to grow your career.
At Levi's, the DTC Innovation team is focused on launching and growing new products and services that ensure Levi's remains at the forefront in North America, Europe, and Asia/Middle East. The innovation team is focused on rapid experimentation of new Direct to Consumer (DTC) experiences that make shopping with our brand seamless to our consumers.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager that is familiar with rapid experimentation-oriented product framework. This is a high-visibility role with strong opportunities to innovate and change the future of retail across online and store experiences. It requires deep knowledge of the product management process, experience building end-to-end consumers experiences (from awareness through to fulfillment) and exceptional ability managing cross-functional teams.
- Leverage consumer insights, market research and analytics to identify opportunities and drive initiatives to support LS&Co's eCommerce growth and brand objectives.
- Be a passionate advocate for great consumer experiences.
- Be an articulate and persuasive communicator, as both a writer and a speaker, who uses quantitative and qualitative research to support your arguments.
- Lead ideation, design and implementation of innovative experiences that solve customer pain points across our DTC business globally.
- Socialize roadmap and product lifecycle regularly with leadership.
- Partner with key stakeholders to define requirements, launch products, and address business and system issues.
- Leverage technical acumen to effectively partner with engineering teams to rapidly deliver high quality products.
- Measure post-delivery performance and optimize to drive customer experience benefit and cost savings.
- Extensive stakeholder management and cross-functional leadership: customization touches all parts of our business and involves collaboration with Engineering, Business, UX, Brand, Supply Chain and Garment Design teams.
- 5+ years of software and/or hardware product management experience and understanding of agile software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of product management frameworks, including lean product management principles.
- Strategic thinker who is data-driven, results-oriented, and a highly-motivated self-starter
- Customer-centric, passionate and knowledgeable about the eCommerce product and competitive landscape
- Strong communication skills, a bias for action and a proven ability to influence others in and across teams and organizations
- Experience working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements
- Demonstrated ability to understand technology concepts and implications, manage trade-offs and opportunistically evaluate new opportunities with internal and external partners