sr. Program Manager – Brand Marketing
Country : USA
State : Massachusetts
County : Middlesex County
Town : Somerville
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
This role will be responsible for developing and coordinating a global strategy and marketing framework that supports PUMA's REFORM platform, focusing on racial injustice, gender equality and LGBTQ+ discrimination. The ideal candidate would be one with strong project management skills that can align regional and global product marketing strategies, while also connecting with PUMA's DE&I initiatives and brand value.
- Lead coordination across Business Units to refine and implement a long-term and seasonal REFORM product strategy based on consumer led insights.
- Lead the charge in defining, refining and implementing PUMA REFORM strategy, in collaboration with Global Brand Marketing and DE&I Director.
- Collaborate with BU Marketing Strategists to ensure REFORM related stories and integrity is carried through product offerings, local market leadership, and Global Marketing brand activations.
- Contribute to the scouting and strategy behind new opportunities and partnerships; create marketing plans to support as needed. Advise internal stakeholders on these different opportunities, tied to key business priorities globally or regionally.
- Oversee the planning implementation and tracking of specific projects, along with the continued development of a cohesive strategy.
- Partner with Entertainment Marketing to ensure that ambassador stories elevate brand storytelling and maintain athlete list and bios.
- Relay trends as it relates to REFORM through competitor research to key stakeholders, identify how research is incorporated into PUMA's REFORM strategy.
- Develop and brief internal creative team and other partners on positioning, messaging and general creative concepting.
- 5-10 years' proven professional experience in strategy, marketing, project management, organizational or business development.
- Strong project management skills with experience in strategy creation and execution in a matrix environment.
- Experience establishing and implementing strategic initiatives within large organizations.
- Strong and current understanding of the trends, cultural thought leaders, and consumer insights to best recommend strategies and business opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams, work with internal colleagues, and manage external agency partners through a positive, collaborative, and honest approach.
- Entrepreneurial and proactive mindset.
- Proficient at PowerPoint and other MS Applications; ability to bring a story to life in a written and spoken form.
- International and domestic travel required (10-20%)