sr. Public Relations Manager – Puma Hoops
Country : USA
State : Massachusetts
County : Suffolk County
Town : Boston
Category : Communication
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Foster meaningful relationships with key basketball and streetwear media and serve as internal point of contact
- Organize media interviews and event media attendance and coverage.
- Oversee communications calendar for all Hoops initiatives and drive Communications roll out plans.
- Create relevant media materials inclusive of press release, product pitches and outreach materials
- Manage the product seeding and outreach process for US media, bloggers and influencers with the support of the extended PR team
- Oversee our agency relationship for all Hoops-related topics and serve as day-to-day contact
- Develop player PR strategies and announcement plans, as needed
- Assist in management of PR budget
- Work closely with the North America account marketing teams to communicate account specific programming and build buzz to drive sales.
- Collaborate with Entertainment Marketing team to support ambassador programming within the US.
- Think outside the box and bring new opportunities to the table to help communicate brand and product news consistently.
- Must have 8-10 years of Public Relations experience and existing relationships with the US Media (specifically Sneaker/Sports media)
- Experience and familiarity with the sporting goods, fashion, or lifestyle space.
- Should have an international/global mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Must be highly collaborative and have the ability to work within a cross-functional team; matrixed global organization.
- Domestic and/or international travel up to 25% annually.
- Position is based in Boston
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.