Staff Product Manager
Country : USA
State : California
County : Santa Clara County
Town : Milpitas
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
generation platform for omni-channel product catalog with a focus on flexibility, speed and
automation. Responsible for planning and execution of assigned product portfolio throughout
product life cycle. Collaborate with cross-organization efforts to manage the product backlog and capabilities.
- Develop product strategies, roadmaps, and product specifications that deliver customer benefits, meet financial goals, and ensure that systems and processes are setup to scale for explosive growth.
- Learn, understand and define the catalog taxonomy data and automation strategy
- Collaborate with Engineering, Operations and Data Science to conceive and delivery solutions
- Help teams to measure and improve KPIs such as revenue, efficiency and resource utilization
- Partner with key stakeholders on requirements, feature adoption and user acceptance testing
- Proactively address business and system issues
- Minimum of 6 years hands on experience as a product manager, preferable in e-commerce and web-oriented technology products sites.
- Familiarity with retail product taxonomy and catalog integrations with suppliers leveraging 3rd party SaaS aggregators
- Ability to lead, drive consensus and deliver in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
- Metrics driven, can draw insights from large data sets to iterate over product quickly.
- Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly and understand how to drive a high level of focus
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Experience delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment with a demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities.Preferred Qualifications
MBA or Technical degree with product mgmt. experience