Staff Product Manager-Innovation
Country : USA
State : Wisconsin
County : Waukesha County
Town : Menomonee Falls
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Leads all or a majority of the tasks comprising of multiple products that impact future developments.
- Provides guidance and recommendation to team members in creating product roadmaps.
- Identifies new business opportunities and creates business strategy.
- Participates in strategic decision making regarding product functionality.
- Presents new business opportunities and strategy to Technology Leadership.
- Review epic user stories and acceptance criteria for multiple domains working in an agile environment.
- Manage product developments among a wide range of cross-functional internal and external resources to ensure that products are per specification.
- May work on business models for new initiatives and business opportunities.ADDENDUM
BIG DATA/DATA SCIENCE
- Experience in identifying how to leverage data science and machine learning to accelerate product features and capabilities.
- Experience or familiarity with statistics, predictive modeling, and/or data science concepts.
- Familiarity with core statistical concepts, including hypothesis testing, experiment design, and confidence intervals, etc.STRATEGY - DATA & AUTOMATION
- Learn, understand and define the catalog taxonomy data and automation strategy.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Operations and Data Science to conceive and delivery solutions.
- Help teams to measure and improve KPIs such as revenue, efficiency and resource utilization.
- Partner with key stakeholders on requirements, feature adoption and user acceptance testing.
- Familiarity with retail product taxonomy and catalog integrations with suppliers leveraging 3rd party SaaS aggregators.
- Metrics driven, can draw insights from large data sets to iterate over product quickly.
- Experience delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment with a demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in MIS, Computer Science or related fieldPREFERRED
- MBA or equivalent Master's Degree
- Retail experience