Stock Associate, j.Crew Retail, The Summit at Louisville
Country : USA
State : Kentucky
County : Jefferson County
Town : Louisville
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Love the brand and ensure that passion shows up every day.
- Bring your best to everything you do and achieve your goals.
- Always be flexible, up for anything and ready to have fun along the way.
- Look under rocks, be curious, ask questions and think boldly.
- Make the most of every moment and be energized by multi-tasking.
- Be technologically savvy, while also knowing that devices don't dominate the dialogue.
- Build productive relationships with everyone on the team and always respect each other.
We'll want you to...
- Ace training, use product knowledge tools, participate in fit sessions and put those experiences to use.
- Support Stylists to exceed customer expectations.
- Respond to customers in the moment and partner them with Stylists as needed.
- Provide an engaging and efficient checkout experience.
- Comply with merchandise receiving and handling guidelines.
- Execute merchandising and visual direction to standard and maintain and enhance in-store presentations.
- Achieve Enterprise Selling targets by adhering to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Achieve or exceed task-specific time standards.
- Learn our systems and gadgets and use them effectively.
- Share feedback, insights and ideas with the management team.
- Act in a manner that aligns with our values.
- Communicate clearly and with purpose.
- Are available when we are busy, including: nights, weekends and holidays.
- Can bend, reach, stretch as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds | 18 kilos.
- Can regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.