Store Operations sr. Manager- Omnichannel
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Collin County
Town : Plano
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
J.C. Penney Company, Inc.
The Senior Project Manager will support and assist the Director, Omnichannel Operations with project rollouts and process improvement related to our omnichannel efforts.
- Leads strategy development and implementation to drive Enterprise Fulfillment initiatives; Ship from Store, BOPIS
- Drives omnichannel customer experience related to jcp.com order delivery and returns
- Leads projects by developing timelines, key milestones, coordinating efforts through cross-functional teams and ensuring execution through implementation
- Drives simplification and efficiencies by developing training and communications
- Provides guidance and gains feedback from Region, District and Store teams to improve processes and troubleshoot problems
- Partners cross-functionality with Technology, eCommerce, Store Systems and other Store Operations teams on development of jcp.com initiatives
- Researches information on industry trends and competitor practices, reviews and accesses for viability to improve efficiencies and profitability
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related fields preferred
- Able to lead a strong, cohesive team through change, deliver results, think critically and demonstrate a growth mindset
- Ability to lead timelines, priorities and expectations while meeting established performance standards on a consistent basis
- Takes initiative and is flexible to make changes and analyze different opportunities with short notice
- Sound written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with various levels in the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Work and Outlook