Store Warehouse Lead Part-Time
Country : USA
State : California
County : Sacramento County
Town : Sacramento
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Part time
Reports to: General (Store) Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Exhibits our company values consistently - Passion, Accountability, Collaboration, Humility
- Demonstrates the (Here4U) customer service model daily
Required Skills and Competencies
- Ability to communicate in coherent and condensed matter and the ability to listen to others while they speak
- Ability to keep things organized in the stock room
- Excellent customer service by exhibiting a positive mindset and enthusiasm
- Past experience in high-volume stock room environment
- Excelled in previous Warehouse Associate responsibilities
- Ability to work early morning shifts
- Maintains a neat, clean, and safe environment - with fixture organization and stock supplies
- Increase sales and success by maintaining sales floor and stockroom, and leading the warehouse team through execution of all inventory related functions.
- Executes all inventory management related activities, including; #PREPPED (Process and Receiving Freight), Back stock, Unit Letters, Damages, Mismates, Fill back and stockroom organization
- Executes Charge/Send, BOPIS orders, and fulfillment SLA's
- Maintains shipment supplies and fixates and communicates any needs to management
- Moving merchandise from shipping containers to display cases, ability to move merchandise to the storage area/sales floor - Must have the ability to handle heavy items
- Maintains and fills out necessary information for merchandise handling paper work
- Flexes the stock room during seasons to ensure capacity is maximized
- Assists in processing shipping containers. Must verify receipt of goods for sales floor
- May perform all other Sales Associate duties that have to be taken care of.
- Responsible for all floor moves/floor sets that involve moving merchandise.
- Safely operate and handling of equipment, and keep in good condition (i.e., U-boats, RF scanners, pallet jacks etc.)
- Previous stockroom manager or stock associate in a fast paced retail environment.
- High school diploma required