Strategic Enterprise Capabilities Global Operations And Logistics Process Manager
Country : USA
State : Oregon
County : Washington
Town : Beaverton
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
As our SEC GOaL Global Process Manager, you will report to the SEC GOaL Capability Director (Node Management) and will engage directly in program requirement and design activities. You will lead, facilitate and provide subject matter expertise in the development and deployment of the future strategic Enterprise capabilities necessary to execute Nike's Global supply chain vision within the scope of Global Operations and Logistics. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Identify and define the critical capabilities needed to support Nike's CDA. Think strategically and provide input in the requirements and design process.
- Assess the impact of these capabilities on Nike's Fulfillment function globally and locally.
- Partner with the Global and in-Geography Node Management Teams to ensure these capabilities are defined, implemented, and deployed as part of the Strategic Enterprise Capabilities Program.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise and connect with subject matter experts to facilitate insights and best practices globally.
- Develop the x-functional and x-geo relationships required to ensure effective and efficient process and program execution; including formal development and adherence to a functional engagement model
- Ensure collaboration to coordinate plans and drive business results, process excellence and capability development.
- Collaborate with functional, x-functional and technical partners to develop realistic implementation/project plans.
- Facilitate and participate in Global SEC workshops for solution design and requirements definition.
- Lead and handle SEC capability work as required.
- Collaborate across the matrix to design Nike's future logistics requirements and to figure out the system, process and operating model shifts required to operationalize
- Support development of GEO business transition management strategies and overall organizational readiness implications of a program spanning across multiple locations, businesses and yearsCOMPETENCIES
- Leadership Identity to lead and influence others.
- Innovation Mindset & Strategic Enterprise Thinking.
- Confirmed ability to navigate complex organizational structures.
- Experience in aligning cross-cultural, cross-functional, and virtual teams.
- Strong relationship-building skills; ability to create trust among those with diverse personal styles.
- Highly organized; able to influence others to adapt, evolve and adhere to newly developed frameworks and structures
- Solid presenter and group facilitator.
- Exceptional listening skills, excellent written skills and high profile communication/storytelling skills.
- High tolerance for ambiguity, self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
- Project and Program Management acumen
- Comfort with principles and issues related to Information Technology systems, development, and design.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in supply chain discipline or related experience.
- Minimum 6 years-total experience in Supply Chain, Technology, Program Management, Management Consulting, Strategy, or a related field.
- Additional expertise in supply chain management (Distribution Center/ Warehouse Management Planning, Inbound Transportation, Goods/ Inventory Flow Planning, Supply Chain Strategy/ Innovations, Supply Chain Analytics) is a plus
- Additional experience working with 3PL partners or deploying systems in 3PL operations is a plus.
- Demonstrated success in cross-functional, global project/program execution.
- Role will be based in WHQ (Beaverton) with travel up to 25% of the year.