Strategic Sourcing/ Procurement Manager
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Purchasing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
HAVING THE BEST PEOPLE LEADS TO GREAT RESULTS.
IF YOU ARE PASSIONATE, LOVE WHAT YOU DO AND WANT TO BE PART OF A
WORLD-CLASS TEAM, THEN CENTRIC BRANDS IS THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOU.
Centric Brands is focused on our customers and our brands that will drive the company's future growth. We are defined by innovation as we seize new opportunities and thrive in an environment informed by creativity and thinking that is both analytical and outside the box. Centric Brands reflects a team built on respect, for others and for the hard work it takes to achieve our goals and build our bright future together.
Centric Brands is looking for a dynamic, creative and resourceful Strategic Sourcing / Procurement Manager to join its team. This individual must be a self-starter and team player who takes initiative, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is excited about joining a team on a journey to accelerate transformation across Centric Brands.
Responsible for the timely and cost-effective strategic sourcing of complex goods and/or services in accordance with corporate policies/procedures and best practices. This position advises and guides business units regarding the application and integration of procurement philosophies and techniques to meet the needs of identified internal customer requirements using a global category view. Reports to the SVP Financial Operations and Administration and works closely with the business.
- Partner with the SVP Financial Operations and Administration in developing, implementing, and communicating appropriate sourcing strategies
- Lead the development and implementation of the sourcing and fulfillment strategy for specified categories
- Manage transition to new suppliers/contracts post sourcing (including supplier on-boarding, catalog set up, policy change)
- Establish management metrics for both suppliers and categories
- Optimize supply base moving towards fewer strategic suppliers
- Oversee and manage the execution of the re-sourcing process for assigned categories including management of external and internal communications
- Prioritize categories based on benefits opportunities
- Manage and develop the Category Management & Sourcing Analyst
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree in Business Related discipline
- At least 5 years of deep Category Experience in procurement operations and service
- Strategic Planning
- Industry and Supplier Analysis
- Sourcing Strategy Formulation and Implementation
- Supplier Negotiation
- Financial Analysis
- Change Management and Innovation
- Broad understanding of contracts & business terms and conditions
- Fundamental understanding of accounting and finance principles
- Cross Functional Collaboration
- Contract Management and Administration
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communications Skills
- Ability to formulate high-level presentations
- Strong team working skills and experience working with teams to accomplish business objectives and/or for problem resolution.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, Word, Project Manager, PowerPoint)
- SAP experience an asset
- Professional certifications are an asset (APICS, CPIM, NAPM etc.)
Centric Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer.