Studio Manager, Ecommerce Photography
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
Superior organizational and problem-solving abilities are a must, along with the ability to manage, update, and report against large data sets. Comfort both working independently and maintaining open and constant channels of communication with both studio and cross-functional partners is vital to the success of this role.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in studio and project management to...
- Brief studio teams on priorities and monitor progress against production milestones
- Manage studio calendar and freelance bookings
- Maintain in-studio sample organization and image status tracking
- Audit pre-production shot lists for new silhouettes, fabrications, and colors and flag newness to studio partners
- Manage lighting, styling, scaling and retouching reference guides, ensuing all deliverables meet brand standards
- Confirm Coach production database reflects accurate studio and retouching statuses
- Coordinate with external partners to produce video content and ad-hoc PDP content
- Collaborate with creative partners to regularly test new direction and evolve studio capabilities
- Mentor, train and develop two direct reports
- Demonstrated creative and conceptual thinking applied toward visual and photographic solutions
- Strong strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Effective, timely, and concise verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines and respond effectively to shifting priorities
- Comfort working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to act independently, adapt, and learn quickly
An outstanding professional will have...
- 5-7 years professional photography studio experience
- Superior knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience managing and motivating teams
: Ability to frequently lift and carry up to twenty five pounds.
Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business. This position may require work select nights and weekends.
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.