Supply Chain Support Manager
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Collin County
Town : Plano
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
The Supply Chain Support Manager will report to the Director of Supply Chain Support and will be the manager responsible for the coordination of all BU and P&A functions. This person will be in charge of determining the strategic planning and execution for all apparel, home, and footwear divisions. They will also have oversight to the SC support mailbox which is the front line of communication for the rest of the organization. They will manage projects personally as well as managing a team who will handle day to day execution tasks as it relates to P&A and BU initiatives. They will be a key contributor to the success of our companies financial health.
- Outlining strategic BU/P&A programs
- Perform data analysis to drive BU/P&A projects
- Collaboration with internal Supply Chain teams to align BU/P&A business needs
- Actively participate in weekly meetings with BU/P&A team members
- Oversee the team responsible for daily execution of the SC Support boxCore Competencies & Accomplishments:
- 4-year College degree preferred
- Prior experience in Supply Chain
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access, & PowerPoint
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Collaborative nature with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to multi-task with effective time-management skillsWhat you get:
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
JCPenney proudly serves customers at more than 650 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company's flagship store, jcp.com. JCPenney is one of the nation's largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands. Guided by the Golden Rule, JCPenney employs more than 60,000 associates worldwide and has served customers for over 119 years, playing a vital role in the communities it serves. For additional information, please visit jcp.com and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.