Sustainable Materials Manager
Country : USA
State : Colorado
County : Denver County
Town : Denver
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm.
Qualifying experience must include 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Textile chemistry, manufacturing processes, and fibers and feedstocks.
- Retail-specific product lifecycle management tools, including Enovia and Flex.
- Strategic cost management and global apparel supply chains.Qualifying experience must include 2 years of experience in each of the following:
- Textile sustainability and impact assessments.
- Working across a multi-billion dollar brand portfolio to achieve shared outcomes.
- Working within retail industry-specific collaborative organizations.Up to 30% travel required. Telecommuting permitted.