Svp Information Security, Pvh Corp
Country : USA
State : New Jersey
County : Somerset County
Town : BRIDGEWATER TOWNSHIP
Category : IT - Web
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The Senior Vice President of Information Security is responsible for the development of the Information Security strategy and roadmap. In addition, the SVP of Information Security will establish a global program, framework and set of business processes to secure and protect the company's data and enterprise application and infrastructure environment. This role will outline and manage PVH's approach to monitor, prevent and respond to attempted intrusions into the Company's network, as well as controlling access to data. The role will be a member of the technology leadership team and responsible for the development and growth on the Security discipline at PVH.
This position is responsible for leading PVH Corp's global information security program. This role will be responsible for establishing, coordinating and overseeing the information security strategy and direction for the Company. Specific responsibilities include:
- Development and evolution of PVH's Information / Cyber security strategy and roadmap
- Partner with Enterprise Architecture and Infrastructure teams to embedded security focus solutions in the enterprise
- Create and implement enterprise-wide information security programs
- Collaborate with Data Privacy and Legal teams regarding global data privacy issues and initiatives
- Develop and maintain information security policies
- Design and implement information security policy education, training, and awareness programs
- Establish security risk matrix and framework; select security solutions to address security controls for enterprise landscape
- Monitor compliance with Company security policies and applicable laws
- Partner with key business and IT leaders to develop security policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Company's systems and data
- Consult with business owners regarding their information security risks and responsibility in minimizing those risks
- Oversee the provisioning and system access process and related staff
- Identify and communicate potential security risks and recommended solutions to Audit Committee and Senior Leadership
- Oversee the global PCI compliance process
- Chair Data Protection Steering Committee
- Manage global incident response plan and processes
- Coordinate investigations and reporting of security incidents
- Work with executive management to prioritize Company security initiatives and spending based on appropriate risk management and/or financial methodologyExperience: 10+ years of information security management
Education: College graduate. A certification of either CISA, CISSP or CISM is required.
- High business acumen in the area of information security.
- Handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines.
- Detail oriented and innovative.
- Practical and flexible in discussing and recommending solutions.
- Must be flexible to adapt to change within both the business and information technology.
- Effectively interface with multiple levels of management, as well as diverse areas of the global business.
- Able to manage various staff, both on-site and remote internationally