Talent Acquisition Business Partner
We’re currently seeking an enthusiastic and resourceful Talent Acquisition Business Partner (TABP) to proactively recruit amazing Too Faced talent to match our business growth. In this important role, the TABP will utilize their broad-based recruitment and human resources experience to develop sourcing and recruiting strategies to create a pipeline of experienced candidates for current and future opportunities. The TABP will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment (sourcing, screening, interviewing, and facilitating other aspects of the pre-and post-employment process) ensuring that we are hiring the best possible talent.
This full-time position reports to the Manager, Talent Acquisition and is based at our Irvine corporate headquarters.
Partner exceptionally well with business leaders and HR Business Partners to identify recruitment needs and workforce strategiesActively source, develop, and maintain a healthy pipeline of passive and active candidates for corporate office and international field opportunitiesUtilize direct sourcing, networking, and creative recruiting techniques to identify top candidatesProvide an exceptional candidate experience throughout the recruiting lifecycle and administer candidate experience surveysFull lifecycle recruitment - including sourcing, screening, interviewing, scheduling and facilitating other aspects of the pre-and post-employment processPost jobs in our ATS (iCIMS), LinkedIn, college career portals, and specialized job boardsArrange travel for visiting candidates and process candidate expensesReserve conference rooms and provide confirmations to candidates for interviewsPrepare and distribute interview packets for all hiring managers and interviewers the day prior to interviewsOwn the movement and flow of candidates during onsite interviewsAssist with post-interview communication to candidates with regular updatesEstablish and maintain excellent relationships with hiring managers and executive assistantsTracking and reporting key TA information to ensure data integrity - Accurate documentation on all searches and candidates, and TA metrics success of recruiting (time to fill, recruiting KPIs, etc.)Assist with general reporting and presentation needs for the TA TeamAssist with pre-hire process for all candidates: background checks and reference checksAssist with New Employee Orientation, including new hire gifts, IT request initiation and desk set-up; partner with HR Specialist on ADP set-upMake recommendations for streamlining of process and improvement within recruitingAssist with other projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline preferred
- 3-5+ years recruiting/HR experience required; international experience is a plus
- Experience in consumer goods or the beauty industry is a plus
- Experience with high growth recruiting; able to wear many hats and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required including the ability to give honest, direct feedback
- Highly-organized, detail-oriented, and possess the ability to work independently
- Ability to function and recruit on a national and international level
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, and working knowledge of ATS (iCIMS a plus) and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize appropriately and be flexible
- Must be a results-oriented, problem-solving, proactive and customer-focused individual