Team Sales Representative
- Lead order processing for all custom orders with BSN Sports for all sports, supporting entire team sales team
- Responsible for BSN sales and order processing in all sports for all product categories in ND, SD, NE, IA, MT & WY
- Own BSN Sales Support for both phone and email
- Consistently manage BSN OneDrive; all folders and files for NB Sales Reps
- Weekly Sales Comm updates and Chatter input required
- Drive trade shows execution internally with support of each sport key stakeholders
- Lead the development of BSN catalogs for all NB team sports offered
- Make outbound calls to drive sales volume for business to business sales and track and field business sales
- Exhibit world class interpersonal skills to execute first contact issue resolution
- Learn all key features and benefits of core products in all sports in all categories
- Optimize sales tactics and offer product using selling behavior to maximize opportunities
- Deliver year over year performance improvements.
- Convey deep understanding of best practices, systems, and enabling technology.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on problem solving, conflicting objectives, and dealing with multiple customers.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and manage time, multiple tasks, and deadlines effectively.
- Must have solid communication skills
- Overnight travel 4 -6 times per year