Technical Product Manager
Country : USA
State : Oregon
County : Washington
Town : Beaverton
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
What will you work on:
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering mission critical data and capability products to power marketing communications, personalization and analytics systems. You will build and lead engineering roadmap and backlog to develop data products capabilities and reduce operational overhead. You will also handle key partner expectations and build confidence in Consumer data assets. You will define, measure and carry out engineering critical metrics and SLA/I/O and promote adoption of data driven decision making practices.
Who will you work with:
You will collaborate with Engineering, Platform, Privacy, Architecture, MarTech, Data Science and Geography teams on daily basis.
- 7+ years of product management experience. Will also accept a master's degree and 5+ years of hands on experience.
- Experience delivering and leading data applications, cloud platforms or complex data/analytics technology operations. Consumer data, marketing or personalization product/platform management experience would be a big plus.
- Experience running full product lifecycle - defining features and outcomes, writing specifications and measurement metrics.
- Extensive experience with open source and Cloud (AWS) technology solutions. Experience with delivering large scale enterprise applications using big-data solutions such as Hadoop, Snowflake, HBase, Spark, Kinesis, JSON, Parquet, Avro, Kafka, APIs, Nifi, Microservices, Splunk, Tableau, Java, Scala, Go, Python and Elastic Search etc.
- Ability to work through ambiguous and open-ended business requirements and priorities and translate the same into clear engineering roadmap and definition of success.
- Ability to establish clear communication and storytelling via presentations, key performance metrics, reports and data.
- Ability to maximize data, analytics, and market research to identify or confirm investment areas. Assess business impact of different solutions and trade-offs between customer needs, technologies and long term costs
- Familiarity with global privacy regulations and frameworks including CCPA, GDPR, DPA and GC Cybersecurity laws
- Proven experience and ability to deliver results on multiple projects in a fast-paced agile environment
- Self starter, highly organized and result oriented; and should be able to work with minimal direction