Technical Product Manager, Supply Chain Delivery
Country : USA
State : Massachusetts
County : Suffolk County
Town : Boston
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
As a Technical Product Manager on the Converse Technology team, you will be leading the definition and execution of technical capabilities for applications around the globe for our Supply Chain Delivery teams as well as other partners in technology and the business.
This role will act as a manager of the platform engineering and technology enablement team, implementing and driving the technology strategy for multiple product teams within engineering. They will be responsible and accountable for day to day operations as well as partnering in designing DevOps concepts and engineering for the future. They will manage and coach leads in each product team to develop best practices and standards that will be consumed by various partners within their domain. They will be responsible for innovative technologies, POC's, and other capability that allows our business to deliver with speed and quality. They will also be responsible for ensuring new capability is delivered in support of our business strategies across the organization. This acting manager will lead a team of diverse and primarily contract (ETW) resources, upwards of 20 globally.
- Lead and drive engineering strategy within platform teams. Build long term roadmaps for new capabilities and innovative solutions that deliver business strategy with speed and quality. Ensure strategies are aligned with cross functional partners in technology and or operations as needed.
- Lead and transform staffing model to enable vision. Mentor and coach staff members. Build a highly trusting, diverse and successful team environment.
- Provide expertise and consulting to product team members. Leverage this expertise to train and embed new capability within the platform and engineering teams.
- Evolve DevOps capability and measure success of transformation with key metrics.
- Ensure SLA targets are met and reported out on monthly and quarterly.
- Build Epics and Features for product teams. Provide leadership and engage in backlog grooming sessions, sprint planning and retrospectives with all product teams. Provide support for scrum teams to ensure blockers are managed and deliverables are met.
- Manage portfolio priorities. Seek alignment with peer Supply Chain Product Teams and other cross functional partners at Nike, Inc., and within Converse business teams.
- Leverage highly collaborative communication and meeting facilitation skills. Ensure timely and appropriate status and other reporting to various levels of leadership.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in a technology capacity.
- SAP platform knowledge: Implement platform and engineering strategy including multi year roadmap. Create cross-functional (global) design solutions. Maintain and support systems and platforms, including performance and security protocols. Manage team of ABAP engineers.
- Data Integration: Manage team of experts in ETL. EDI, Informatica, Fusion (including MFT, eMFT). Ensure best practices and standards are designed into every deployment, including monitoring and alert protocols. Partner with D&A team in building out data foundation of the future.
- Automation engineering: Working knowledge of Solution Manager, CBTA and BPCA, UFT and HP ALM. Build sustainable AE framework for SAP ECC, as well as digital solution with open source framework, leveraging: Selenium, Jenkins, GitHub, to name a few.
- Expertise in the SDLC, including test engineering and QM practices. Lead QM CoE to drive best practices and process improvement in all things testing.
- Knowledgeable in Agile practices and the use of tools like Jira or VersionOne.