Technical Program Manager
Country : USA
State : Wisconsin
County : Milwaukee County
Town : Milwaukee
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Coordinate and manage technical project and program development of large-scale.
- Manage software projects from requirements to change and release management.
- Create schedules, define risk mitigation strategies and facilitate appropriate software engineering solutions.
- Manage cross-functional teams and/or third party-vendors for implementation of project/program requirements.
- Anticipate problems and complications, and formulate solutions so as not to impede the progress of the project.
- Interact effectively with all levels of management in identifying and resolving complex issues. Present milestones and high level program plan.
- Identify our customers needs and enable engineering teams to provide successful and pertinent solutions.
- Defining roadmap and engineering execution to enable customer success.
- Track record of software product development, design and architecture.
- Technically savvy and able to ramp up on new technologies quickly.
- Proven track record of successfully launching B2B2C technology products and services with geographically distributed teams.
- Technical proficiency in key relevant areas (Java, J2EE, Rest API's, Databases and monitoring). Broad familiarity with e-commerce systems, cloud-based infrastructure and emerging technology areas.Strong experience in scheduling, risk management, cost estimation, meetings management, and negotiations.
- Comfortable operating in an ambiguous, high-risk, environment.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or closely related field and 8 years of related work experience.