Technical Project Manager - Omnichannel Pricing
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Collin County
Town : Plano
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
The Project Manager will report to the Sr. Manager of OmniChannel Pricing and will be part of the team that is responsible for Application portfolio management and project management that focuses on planning and delivering software solutions leveraging PeopleSoft. The team provides IT solutions to JCP Promotion and Pricing for both Stores and eComm channels.
- Lead the project team for the implementation of new capabilities across the OmniChannel Pricing portfolio through close coordination with the business team.
- Drive the portfolio ownership and management with application/technology health check, licensing & maintenance, budgeting and forecasting, portfolio metrics, change management, security & compliance and partnership with shared services to achieve the business objectives and goals.
- Own and Manage execution to ensure on time and on budget project/program delivery
- Prepare project charter, project funding, and capital request documents for the portfolio
- Lead and consolidate the project monthly financial forecast variance. Prepare appropriate reports for management.
- Highly motivated and self-directing individual who has experience managing projects
- Excellent ability to communicate (written and verbal) with multiple levels of leadership as well as cross-functional business, technical teams and stores
- Creative problem solving, organizational skills, attention to detail, flexibility and adaptability are key to the success of this role
- Experience or demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to elicit cooperation from other team members
- Retail domain experience will be desirable
- Experience with Project Management tools such as Oracle PM/OTL, Clarity a plus