Technical Specialist - IT End User Support (Ios Support)
Country : USA
State : Wisconsin
County : Milwaukee County
Town : Milwaukee
Category : IT - Web
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
This is an exciting opportunity to join Jockey as a Technical Specialist - IT End User Support. Based in Kenosha, WI (near Milwaukee, WI and Chicago, IL).
Manage the Jamf Pro EMM tool to deliver unified endpoint management for Apple Devices within our organization. Plan and implement new technologies and major releases for the Mac environment including but not limited to: JAMF Infrastructure, Mac OS, Mac applications, develop and manage MAC lifecycle strategies and relevant technologies and products.
Provide 2nd level technical support for a comprehensive on-premise and cloud environment of computer workstation hardware and software within the corporate office and remote locations. Responsible for supporting end-user issues that are escalated by the Level 1 service desk, and fulfilling end-user service requests for hardware and software. The position requires strong technical expertise in Jamf Pro, MAC OS, iOS, Windows, and Office 365 support environments with excellent customer service skills.
In return for your expertise, JOCKEY offers a competitive and comprehensive flexible benefits package which includes Medical/Dental/Life/Vision, 401(k), educational support, paid Volunteerism program, fitness club discounts, onsite health & wellness programs, generous employee discounts, a business casual work environment, a challenging work environment, summer hours, and exciting career growth opportunities! We invite you to come and see what millions of loyal consumers and thousands of employees love about JOCKEY!
- Provide expert technical support services for Mac issues elevated from other technical service teams.
- Provide technical support, resolutions and research for hardware and software components in a Macintosh, Windows, and iOS environment. Working knowledge and support of VMware and Parallels Virtual software.
- Provide administration and technical support, resolutions for hardware and software components of cloud VoIP solution. Perform installations, moves, adds and changes for VoIP support.
- Troubleshoot workstation-related equipment down to the component level, when necessary.
- Troubleshoot application issues, including isolating problems to networks or servers.
- Log details of troubleshooting methods and resolutions into the service desk trouble-ticketing system, which includes maintaining the IT inventory database.
- Implement hardware, software and upgrade solutions. Execute deployment of workstation equipment, including but not limited to desktops, laptops, monitors, printers, scanners, mobile devices and other peripherals.
- Provide recommendations and acquisition of hardware, software and service solutions.
- Work efficiently and professionally with a focus on problem solving and high-quality service ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Maintain MAC software distribution packaging and hardware component inventory.
- Create and maintain standard MAC OS images.
- Provide lead technical support on specific projects as assigned
- Contact hardware and software vendors as required to solve specific problems.
- Engage and collaborate with technical specialists across teams to share and define best practices related to their area(s) of expertise
- Advanced experience and knowledge of the MacOS and iOS platform required.
- Minimum of three to five years of Technical Support experience, preferably in desktop support services.
- Working knowledge of workstation hardware, software, and the following operating systems: Mac OS, Windows OS, iOS.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suites, Office 365, Azure and Intune solutions.
- Previous exposure to wireless systems, network configuration, knowledge of TCP/IP, FTP, VPN, Active Directory, Open Directory and Apple protocols.
- VoIP technical skills and experiences preferred.
- Microsoft System Center skills and experiences preferred.
- Ability to efficiently multi-task, with proficient organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication, analytical and listening skills.
Jockey International, Inc., and its subsidiaries, provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 262-658-8111, or send a facsimile request to 262-653-3014.