Territory Operations Manager - Northeast
Country : USA
State : Pennsylvania
County : Bucks County
Town : Langhorne
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
- Drives operational strategies of the Company through coaching, teaching & training of Districts & Stores to consistently achieve high level execution within targeted operational priorities:
- Evaluates operational metrics at regional level to determine underperforming District & Store locations showing unfavorable trends across key operational categories.
- Through partnership with Field Leadership, ensures appropriate actions are in place to improve execution by assessing in-store actions and results to ensure high degrees of execution and compliance are sustained.
- Supports operational execution across the Company as directed by Senior Operations Director and/or business needs.
- Trains stores to improve, and develops targeted operational action plans to meet or beat standards across targeted areas of focus.
- Provides District Leadership training on key priorities to drive operational results.
- With partnership of District Manager, holds store team accountable for executing operational programs/processes and delivering results.
- Evaluates training execution and opportunities to ensure operations training is completed for store associates and follows up with Store leadership to set a timeline for all outstanding training.
- Provides targeted feedback to Regional Vice Presidents & District Managers through formal & documented means.
- 10-15 Years of Retail and/or multi-unit leadership experience
- Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and Word proficiency required
- Ability to lead teams and drive results without direct reporting relationships
- College degree or higher