The North Face ft Retail Lead Guide Stock (Orlando International dr 069 Orlando, fl)
Country : USA
State : Florida
County : Orange County
Town : Orlando
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Assist in maintaining the store merchandise standards and restocking merchandise.
- Achieve store sales goals and assist sales associates in achieving their sales goals.
- Responsible for the merchandise handling: process all store shipping and receiving functions, provide on the job training and supervising of the daily activities of non-sell and/or stock associate(s), maintain an organized stockroom, and oversee replenishment process. Ensure execution of all shipment receiving and processing procedures to floor ready standards.
- Maintain a clean, organized and efficient stockroom. Work with store management to determine most efficient stockroom layout. Clearly label all boxes, stock all items by size, and maintain stockroom efficiency. Maintain all processes and records involved in shipping/receiving for the store.
- Open and close the store in the absence of a Store or Assistant Store Manager.
- Ensure all delivery information is recorded and accurately reported.
- Work with store management to train staff on shipping/receiving and stockroom procedures to provide adequate coverage for these responsibilities when needed.
- Perform transfers of damaged and defective merchandise, complete re-tickets and charge sends.
- Oversee and execute markdowns in a timely and accurate manner. Audit markdowns to ensure accuracy.
- Communicate inventory and merchandise-handling concerns and/or opportunities to management on a regular basis.
- Be proactive in Loss Prevention and work with store management to address Loss Prevention concerns.
- Perform these and other tasks as assigned.
- Able to stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Able to lift and move boxes and product within a restricted space Able to safely lift boxes up to 50 lbs