The North Face Lead Guide - Stock (Post Street 001 San Francisco, ca)
Country : USA
State : California
County : San Francisco County
Town : San Francisco
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Process all store shipping and receiving functions (incoming and outgoing merchandise flow)
- Provide on the job training and supervision of the daily activities of non-sell and/or stock associate(s), maintain an organized stockroom, and oversee replenishment process. Ensure execution of all shipment receiving and processing procedures to floor ready standards.
- Maintain a clean, organized and efficient stockroom. Work with store management to determine most efficient stockroom layout. Clearly label all boxes, stock all items by size, and maintain stockroom efficiency. Maintain all processes and records involved in shipping/receiving for the store.
- Open and close the store in the absence of a Store or Assistant Store Manager.
- Ensure all delivery information is recorded and accurately reported.
- Work with store management to train staff on shipping/receiving and stockroom procedures to provide adequate coverage for these responsibilities when needed.
- Perform transfers of damaged and defective merchandise, complete re-tickets and charge sends.
- Oversee and execute markdowns in a timely and accurate manner. Audit markdowns to ensure accuracy.
- Communicate inventory and merchandise-handling concerns and/or opportunities to management on a regular basis.
- Be proactive in Loss Prevention and work with store management to address Loss Prevention concerns.
- Perform these and other tasks as assignedLove wild places
Dare to disrupt
Lead with integrity
By joining The North Face, you will help provide the best gear for our athletes and the modern-day explorer. You will also have the opportunity, tools and environment to more deeply explore the world around you and make meaningful, lasting connections.
What You Will Do
The Stock Supervisor leads the back of house team in managing the flow of merchandise in and out of the store and the stock area. S/he is responsible for managing all shipments coming in or leaving the store, and assisting with other day to day activities as dictated by the Store Manager based on the store's needs. S/he establishes, executes, and follows up on all control-related standards and procedures.
- Superior attention to detail and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficient computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and software programs
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business; will require weekends, evenings, and holidaysPhysical Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle and feel objects, tools, or controls; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee is often required to climb and balance. Frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus