The North Face pt Cashier (Orlando International 069)
Country : USA
State : Florida
County : Orange County
Town : Orlando
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Part time
- Depending on the shift the Lead will be responsible for either Opening or Closing procedures. Opening procedures includes ensuring all registers are balanced to its opening amount including additional cash fund. Closing procedures includes ensuring that all funds including opening and deposit amounts are balanced; ensures that all post void transactions, no sale, credit card receipts, employee purchase receipts, and merchandise credits are reconciled on the cash count report. Will report any discrepancies to the management.
- Will attend store meetings, complete training, and attend clinics to gain a strong knowledge of the products and policies surrounding the company's warranty program to answer customer questions. Will explain the benefits of The North Face product and services.
- Ensures all register areas are clean and tidy and stocked with the necessary bagging supplies. Maintains company housekeeping standards and sets an example for others in keeping the registers comfortable and an efficient space to work.
- Will assist customers when needed. Will multi-task as necessary without compromising customer service.
- Will perform other tasks as assigned.
- Must have at least 1 year retail and cashier experience. Experience in specialty retail, outdoor equipment or apparel sales, or fitness equipment or apparel sales strongly preferred.
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must consistently provide the highest standard of customer service while keeping focused on team objectives and excel in individual sales.
- Must be able to converse with customers on a variety of outdoor activities. Must be able to effectively and efficiently multi-task
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle and feel objects, tools, or controls; and stoop, crawl, kneel, or crouch.
- The employee is occasionally be required to climb ladders and balance.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.